Latest Unit Sold: #15-04 updated on 07-Mar-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 07-08-2020: Book an Appointment to view The M Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 22-02-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 30-05-2019: Download and view the The M E-Brochure.
- 15-05-2019: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 25-04-2019: The The M Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 08-04-2019: Full The M E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 12-03-2019: Updated Site Plan for The M released.
- 27-02-2019: The M Location Map have been updated.
- 23-01-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Queenstown? Read the Queenstown URA Masterplan.
- 16-01-2019: Full Project Details for The M have been updated!
- 08-01-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of The M.
Wing Tai Group was established in Hong Kong in 1955 and was incorporated in Singapore on August 9, 1963. Today, Wing Tai Holdings Limited is Singapore’s leading real estate developer and lifestyle company. It is an investment holding company. Since its listing on the Singapore Stock Exchange in 1989, it has mainly focused on the growth markets in Asia, with assets exceeding S $ 4.5 billion.
The M– Your well connected home in the city. A multi-functional development project with 522 residences in three 20-story towers and 6-story towers, with retail and dining options on the ground for you to choose from. Units equipped with Studio and 1 to 3 bedrooms, experience groundbreaking home innovations at The M, and provide special terms so that you can work smart at home.
You will find several amenities nearby with the The M location map.
The M is merely 3 to 4 minutes walk to 3 MRT stations (Bugis, City Hall and Esplanade), and be served by 4 lines (North, South, East-West, Downtown and Circular Lines). In an area full of hopes to make cars light and seamlessly connect between the entire city . You can find many options at your doorstep. -Connectivity takes you to the best location in the city
Surrounded by large shopping malls, such as the Bugis Junction in Bugis Village. The geographical position is superior, close to these restaurants and hawker centers, residents can easily access. Last but not least, the attractive prices and high rental demand in the Central Area.
You may reach out to us at 64013141 for more information on this project.
Book An Appointment to view ShowFlat, Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.